Help & advice

Old December 27th 04, 06:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
K Shah

Default Help & advice

I had my broadband with pipex - got the migration access code and then
completely forgot about it - only to find 2 days before christmas breaks
that my internet has stopped working.
what do i do now. I have asked for an account with talktalk but they tell me
that it will be 14 days from the date my account was closed with pipex
before they will process my account.
anything i can do to get my broadband active again?