NOW the Plus Net Portal is cracking up.

Old December 28th 04, 01:25 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
PzychoBilly

Default NOW the Plus Net Portal is cracking up.

Service Status

Service Status Duration Next Update

1: ADSL Dial problems 30 Days 20 Hrs 9 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 14:00

2: Email completely DEAD 1 Days 17 Hrs 0 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 13:00

3: Web Space & FTP problems 1 Days 15 Hrs 54 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 14:00

4: USENET problems 6 years and 65 Days 1 Hrs 27 Mins 27/12/2004 @

AND now the ****ing

5: Portal 0 Days 1 Hrs 10 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 14:00

Old December 28th 04, 01:45 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk, uk.telecom.broadband

See
http://portal.plus.net/central/forum...ic.php?t=23727

Old December 28th 04, 01:57 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
cw

PzychoBilly wrote in
news
1: ADSL Dial problems 30 Days 20 Hrs 9 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 14:00

That one is due to a few minor problems on the view my usage tool, not
the ADSL dial itself if you read the actual posts.

2: Email completely DEAD 1 Days 17 Hrs 0 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 13:00

That is ****e. It is dead yes, completely no. I don't know what
proportion of accounts are affected but I've checked 5 or 6 and only 1 is
having troubles.

3: Web Space & FTP problems 1 Days 15 Hrs 54 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 14:00

Same as above

4: USENET problems 6 years and 65 Days 1 Hrs 27 Mins 27/12/2004 @

One out of three spool servers was rebuilding and catching up on data
which takes days because of the huge amounts of data that usenet passes
constantly.

5: Portal 0 Days 1 Hrs 10 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 14:00

A minor slowdown, everything still seems perfectly useable to me. I would
hazard a guess that the slowdown in the portal may be due to a fix script
hammering the database to fix 1, 2 & 3.

--
Colin
Old December 28th 04, 02:09 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
PzychoBilly

On 28 Dec 2004 12:57:12 GMT, cw wrote:

PzychoBilly wrote in
news

Horse ****.

Horse ****, yeah we know.

4: USENET problems 6 years and 65 Days 1 Hrs 27 Mins 27/12/2004 @

One out of three spool servers was rebuilding and catching up on data
which takes days because of the huge amounts of data that usenet passes
constantly.

So switch the backup on until then!

5: Portal 0 Days 1 Hrs 10 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 14:00

A minor slowdown, everything still seems perfectly useable to me. I would
hazard a guess that the slowdown in the portal may be due to a fix script
hammering the database to fix 1, 2 & 3.

Dont give up your day job.
Old December 28th 04, 02:13 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:09:02 +0000, [PzychoBilly] said :-

[...]

Well Slick, I hope that Plusnet staff are checking you accessing the
portal/email etc, either via your current IP address or otherwise and
are going to cancel your access.

You have clearly broken the terms of your contract, and if Plusnet do
not cancel your access, then the Plusnet AUP is a nonsense. I hope
you're watching Plusnet.
Old December 28th 04, 02:21 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
PzychoBilly

Ha ha ha they'll have a ****ing job **** breath.

You have clearly broken the terms of your contract, and if Plusnet do
not cancel your access, then the Plusnet AUP is a nonsense. I hope
you're watching Plusnet.

You prissy arsed floating piece of **** do you really think anyone
else is gonna fight your battles you ****ing fairy flare.

Dirty tit**** nanny **** off and die in a hole somewhere, don't come
back here tillo yoiu have something amusing to say.

******. Tell that to Plus Net.

Old December 28th 04, 02:25 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
cw

*snip all the previous stuff*

Please do give me some evidence rather than simply claiming my statements
are horse ****.
I do have several working email/ftp etc accounts, as for usenet have a
look at the stats he

http://nntp-peering.plus.net/

If you have any clue about usenet architecture you'll be able to figure
out which links to click on and read the data to show you that 1 & 2 are
doing plenty of work whilst 3 is catching up.

--
Colin
Old December 28th 04, 02:28 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
PzychoBilly

On 28 Dec 2004 13:25:01 GMT, cw wrote:

*snip all the previous stuff*

Please do give me some evidence rather than simply claiming my statements
are horse ****.
I do have several working email/ftp etc accounts, as for usenet have a
look at the stats he

OK **** face give us one of those plus net emails and I'll send you
some thoughts for the day which you can show us here IF you got
it............ Lying ****, the whole darn thing has hit **** bottom no
one is getting anything, nothing, zilch, nada STOP BULL****TING.
Old December 28th 04, 04:09 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
PzychoBilly

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:14:02 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

"PzychoBilly" wrote in message
news
Service Status

Service Status Duration Next Update

1: ADSL Dial problems 30 Days 20 Hrs 9 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 14:00

2: Email completely DEAD 1 Days 17 Hrs 0 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 13:00

3: Web Space & FTP problems 1 Days 15 Hrs 54 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 14:00

4: USENET problems 6 years and 65 Days 1 Hrs 27 Mins 27/12/2004 @

AND now the ****ing

5: Portal 0 Days 1 Hrs 10 Mins 28/12/2004 @ 14:00

I cant wait to read the replies from the PN fanboys on this one LOL

They must be on holiday with the PN bozos.