Pipex/ADSL down in Rugy area?

Old December 28th 04, 06:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tim Guy

Default Pipex/ADSL down in Rugy area?

I'm in the Rugby area.

Seam to have lost my ADSL. Can tracert to the router and nothing after that.

Would you believe Pipex support is on holiday. Surely theres an out of hours
number / status report????

Tim

Old December 28th 04, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

And people are whinging about Plusnet!

Peter Crosland