A Broadband and ADSL forum. BroadbanterBanter

Welcome to BroadbanterBanter.

You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today.

Go Back   Home » BroadbanterBanter forum » Newsgroup Discussions » uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) (uk.telecom.broadband) Discussion of broadband services, technology and equipment as provided in the UK. Discussions of specific services based on ADSL, cable modems or other broadband technology are also on-topic. Advertising is not allowed.

Warning to ISP's



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 31st 04, 02:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Troll Slayer - Troll-Alert.net
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Warning to ISP's

General Warning to ISP's:

Your Banned AOL and BTOpenworld Nazi Ian Gomeche is on the hunt for a new
ISP haing been forcebly removed from NDO.

Last IP Trace showed him using Bulldog, and he as openly admitted to
harassing my own ISP (Plusnet) and it's boss on Xmas Day.

So ISP's get your fingers out your asŁ$s and talk to each other, stop
Gomeche from getting back online. Refer to google.com and search string Ian
Gomeche

--
~*~Troll Slayer~*~ || Troll-Alert.net
e-mail:alerts [at] troll-alert.net
http://www.troll-alert.net for up to date Troll Alerts
http://www.troll-alert.net to submit your troll


  #2  
Old December 31st 04, 02:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yddap
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 82
Default Warning to ISP's

In ,
Troll Slayer - Troll-Alert.net opined very noisily:
General Warning to ISP's:

Ohh ?
Amused I is
--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply


  #3  
Old December 31st 04, 07:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ace-Of-Spades
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default Warning to ISP's

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:10:56 -0000, "Troll Slayer - Troll-Alert.net"
wrote:

General Warning to ISP's:

Your Banned AOL and BTOpenworld Nazi Ian Gomeche is on the hunt for a new
ISP haing been forcebly removed from NDO.

Last IP Trace showed him using Bulldog, and he as openly admitted to
harassing my own ISP (Plusnet) and it's boss on Xmas Day.

So ISP's get your fingers out your asŁ$s and talk to each other, stop
Gomeche from getting back online. Refer to google.com and search string Ian
Gomeche


**** off you will die slowly sock puppet. Long live Gomeche Sieg Heil!


--





Ace Of Spades


If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man,

You win some, lose some, all the same to me,

The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say,

I don't share your greed, the only card I need is

The Ace Of Spades


Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil,

Going with the flow, it's all the same to me,

Seven or Eleven, snake eyes watching you,

Double up or quit, double stake or split,

The Ace Of Spades


You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools,

But that's the way I like it baby,

I don't wanna live for ever,

And don't forget the joker!


Pushing up the ante, I know you've got to see me,

Read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again,

I see it in your eyes, take one look and die,

The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be,

The Ace Of Spades
  #4  
Old December 31st 04, 01:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.legal
PzychoBilly
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 60
Default Warning to ISP's

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:50:36 -0000, Tx2
wrote:

In article ,
, a.k.a Ace-Of-Spades says...


**** off you will die slowly sock puppet. Long live Gomeche Sieg Heil!


Isn't inciting racial hatred a serious crime?


Yes, capital in some countries. **** you net nanny, stick that in your
report and then put the whole lot up yor ass.


  #5  
Old December 31st 04, 03:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Troll Slayer - Troll-Alert.net
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Warning to ISP's

"Ace-Of-Spades" wrote in message
**** off you will die slowly sock puppet. Long live Gomeche Sieg Heil!


Whhooaa a keyboard GURU, you joining Gomeche is prison?

--
~*~Troll Slayer~*~ || Troll-Alert.net
e-mail:alerts [at] troll-alert.net
http://www.troll-alert.net for up to date Troll Alerts
http://www.troll-alert.net to submit your troll


  #6  
Old December 31st 04, 04:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,835
Default Warning to ISP's

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:12:46 +0000, Ace-Of-Spades
wrote:

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:10:56 -0000, "Troll Slayer - Troll-Alert.net"
wrote:

General Warning to ISP's:

Your Banned AOL and BTOpenworld Nazi Ian Gomeche is on the hunt for a new
ISP haing been forcebly removed from NDO.

Last IP Trace showed him using Bulldog, and he as openly admitted to
harassing my own ISP (Plusnet) and it's boss on Xmas Day.

So ISP's get your fingers out your asŁ$s and talk to each other, stop
Gomeche from getting back online. Refer to google.com and search string Ian
Gomeche


**** off you will die slowly sock puppet. Long live Gomeche Sieg Heil!


Please read your ISP's AUP before posting remarks like this, and
consider that remarks of a racially motivated nature are also illegal
under UK law.
  #7  
Old December 31st 04, 05:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PzychoBilly
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 60
Default Warning to ISP's

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:28:11 -0000, Tx2
wrote:

In article ,
, a.k.a Troll Slayer - Troll-Alert.net says...

Whhooaa a keyboard GURU, you joining Gomeche is prison?


No, just some bloke suffering mid-life crisis, no doubt.
The more people who ignore the muppet, the better.


Any particular reason we should ignore the fact that pricks like you
wont take their own advice?


  #8  
Old December 31st 04, 05:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PzychoBilly
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 60
Default Warning to ISP's

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:40:30 GMT, Mark McIntyre
wrote:

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:12:46 +0000, Ace-Of-Spades
wrote:

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:10:56 -0000, "Troll Slayer - Troll-Alert.net"
wrote:

General Warning to ISP's:

Your Banned AOL and BTOpenworld Nazi Ian Gomeche is on the hunt for a new
ISP haing been forcebly removed from NDO.

Last IP Trace showed him using Bulldog, and he as openly admitted to
harassing my own ISP (Plusnet) and it's boss on Xmas Day.

So ISP's get your fingers out your asŁ$s and talk to each other, stop
Gomeche from getting back online. Refer to google.com and search string Ian
Gomeche


**** off you will die slowly sock puppet. Long live Gomeche Sieg Heil!


Please read your ISP's AUP before posting remarks like this, and
consider that remarks of a racially motivated nature are also illegal
under UK law.


OK, I did. **** off poof.


  #9  
Old December 31st 04, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Troll Slayer - Troll-Alert.net
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Warning to ISP's

"Tx2" wrote in message

Whhooaa a keyboard GURU, you joining Gomeche is prison?


No, just some bloke suffering mid-life crisis, no doubt.
The more people who ignore the muppet, the better.


No probs Tx2

--
~*~Troll Slayer~*~ || Troll-Alert.net
e-mail:alerts [at] troll-alert.net
http://www.troll-alert.net for up to date Troll Alerts
http://www.troll-alert.net to submit your troll


  #10  
Old December 31st 04, 08:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PzychoBilly
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 60
Default Warning to ISP's

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:02:32 -0000, "Troll Slayer - Troll-Alert.net"
wrote:

"Tx2" wrote in message

Whhooaa a keyboard GURU, you joining Gomeche is prison?


No, just some bloke suffering mid-life crisis, no doubt.
The more people who ignore the muppet, the better.


No probs Tx2


Bit late for that trollarse.


 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WARNING - TESCO Broadband - Fiasco Idler uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 10 October 22nd 04 12:59 PM
D-Link Warning CT uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 5 September 25th 04 10:51 AM
Warning about BT Voyager 100 ADSL modem Bobby uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 0 February 22nd 04 12:33 PM
Warning: Do NOT use PIPEX ADSL Mattias Honrendgard uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 10 December 24th 03 05:54 PM
Warning if you're considering the Bulldog 2mbps service Chris Jones uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 6 July 29th 03 11:04 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0
Copyright ©2004-2019 BroadbanterBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.