Talktalk BB & phone question

Old December 31st 04, 10:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob

Default Talktalk BB & phone question

Hi.

When you sign up for the TalkTalk broadband WITH phone service (at
19pm), does that include your line rental....or will BT still bill you?
I'm just unsure if they have done this through LLU. If they have, it
would seem to be a good deal.

If they are not including the line rental, do they just put CPS on the
phone line? Or not even that?

Thanks,
Rob
Old December 31st 04, 11:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
in2minds

When you sign up for the TalkTalk broadband WITH phone service (at
19pm), does that include your line rental....

no

or will BT still bill you?

yes

I'm just unsure if they have done this through LLU. If they have, it
would seem to be a good deal.

it would be more than a "good" deal

If they are not including the line rental, do they just put CPS on the
phone line? Or not even that?

don't know that one...

LJ

Old December 31st 04, 11:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SKiNFreak

Apparently there are moves in place for alternative companies to offer
line rental charges and CPW is one of them (bearing in mind they seem
set on UK domination )

That said, I am fairly happy with my TalkTalk Broadband package. It has
been pretty good so far...it's a shame my wireless network hates me
though...

Skinfreak

Old January 1st 05, 08:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh in2minds:
When you sign up for the TalkTalk broadband WITH phone service (at
19pm), does that include your line rental....

no

or will BT still bill you?

yes

I'm just unsure if they have done this through LLU. If they have,
it would seem to be a good deal.

it would be more than a "good" deal

If they are not including the line rental, do they just put CPS on
the phone line? Or not even that?

don't know that one...

LJ

Talk Talk use CPS.

--
Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
Free Calendar: http://www.bextech.me.uk/calendar

Old January 1st 05, 11:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SKiNFreak

What is CPS?
Old January 2nd 05, 12:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh SKiNFreak:
What is CPS?

Carrier Pre-Select(ion). Whereby your calls are automatically routed via your
chosen provider, without the need of any dialler boxes or dialling prefix.

Old January 2nd 05, 10:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

"Rob" wrote in message
Hi.

When you sign up for the TalkTalk broadband WITH phone service (at 19pm),
does that include your line rental....or will BT still bill you? I'm just
unsure if they have done this through LLU. If they have, it would seem to
be a good deal.

You must pay line rental on top, as you have to with JustDial etc. etc. 20
per month inc VAT is still good value - I am happy with the service.

John D