Belkin ADSL Wireless Router and Wanadoo Service

Old January 3rd 05, 01:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Johnson

Default Belkin ADSL Wireless Router and Wanadoo Service

Hi,

I got this working OK - (username problem - I was setting it up for my
nephew and hence I hadn't realised this have been entered incorrectly).

Thanks very much to all those who posted responses - it gave me confidence
that it was basically working OK.

Thanks and HNY.

Andrew