New Drivers for the D-Link DI-624+

Old January 4th 05, 10:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Piers James

Default New Drivers for the D-Link DI-624+

In a similar vain to the thread below about the G604T, there is a newer
firmware for the DI-624+ wireless router available on the OZ site. It is
version 1.21. I took the rather dubious plunge and uploaded it last night,
and all seems to be well, so far ;-)

Here is the link:-
http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers...ets/di624+.htm

Thread here about someone else who has used it:-
http://www.expansys.com/forumthread....d=31&man=D-LIN

Should mention, I have hardware revision Ax.