Pipex Status Page

Old January 4th 05, 01:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

Default Pipex Status Page

Hi, Does anyone know the Pipex "status" web page on their site as I cannot
seem to find it,

I'm trying to find out if my d-link router is heading for the bin or that it
is pipex.

My router keeps locking up, I loose all web pages and email, and the
wireless lan light goes out, I unplug and wait 5 mins, plug back in, I get
just the email working, I do the same again, and I get both working.

This is happening every 30 - 60 mins now and is really ****ing me off.

The firmware is fully upto date and all the connections are good.

Any ideas please

Pete

Old January 4th 05, 01:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Russell

My router keeps locking up, I loose all web pages and email, and the
wireless lan light goes out, I unplug and wait 5 mins, plug back in, I get
just the email working, I do the same again, and I get both working.

This is happening every 30 - 60 mins now and is really ****ing me off.

The firmware is fully upto date and all the connections are good.

I'm having the same problem with my Netgear DG814, and have done for the
last 2 weeks. It's a pain. Some have suggested it has something to do with
christmas tree lights.

If you have'nt already done so post your problem he
http://www.pipexsupport.com/bbs/

Russell

Old January 4th 05, 09:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Does anyone know the Pipex "status" web page on their site as I cannot
seem to find it,

Try...

http://www.pipex.net/support/systemannouncements/

Old January 5th 05, 12:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul King

Mutley wrote:
Hi, Does anyone know the Pipex "status" web page on their site as I
cannot seem to find it,

The link is on the Pipex Homepage, at the bottom, in the middle.

HTH

Old January 6th 05, 02:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

"Paul King" wrote in message
news:[email protected] eranews...
Mutley wrote:
Hi, Does anyone know the Pipex "status" web page on their site as I
cannot seem to find it,

The link is on the Pipex Homepage, at the bottom, in the middle.

HTH

ok cheers all

Pete

Old January 10th 06, 06:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
OneMeg

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:26:55 -0000, "Mutley"
wrote:

Hi, Does anyone know the Pipex "status" web page on their site as I cannot
seem to find it,

I'm trying to find out if my d-link router is heading for the bin or that it
is pipex.

My router keeps locking up, I loose all web pages and email, and the
wireless lan light goes out, I unplug and wait 5 mins, plug back in, I get
just the email working, I do the same again, and I get both working.

This is happening every 30 - 60 mins now and is really ****ing me off.

The firmware is fully upto date and all the connections are good.

Any ideas please

Pete

If your firmware is OK and Connections are OK Why Worry??? It's not
your problem that PIPEX's page is not OK?