ZEN ... alternative to Claranet ?

Old January 4th 05, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sebastian Kinnaird

Default ZEN ... alternative to Claranet ?

Tx2 wrote:
So, said mate is looking at ZEN ...

Despite my pleas to the contrary, he is a bandwidth whore, and downloads
a lot of DIVx movies etc etc - ho hum

Without going into the morals of all that, would ZEN be a good choice?

I can't remember who specifically - you might be able to find out
looking through the Google Groups archive - but one of the people who
Plusnet wrote to complaining about over-use decided to speak to Zen.

He explained the whole situation about why Plusnet were threatening him
with cancellation because he was an extremely heavy user and he said Zen
were perfectly happy about it and weren't planning on introducing any
bandwidth limits etc. So I imagine your friend will be fine.

Seb
--
Sebastian Kinnaird