Plusnet connection very slow this afternoon

Old January 4th 05, 06:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Terrycymru

Default Plusnet connection very slow this afternoon

My 1mb Plusnet connection is showing maximum connection speeds of 300kb/s
this afternoon. Similar problem reported by another user on 2mb
connection. What's wrong?

Terry
Old January 5th 05, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:55:46 +0000, Terrycymru wrote:

My 1mb Plusnet connection is showing maximum connection speeds of 300kb/s
this afternoon. Similar problem reported by another user on 2mb
connection. What's wrong?

Terry

Hi Terry,

Are you still seeing slow speeds today? We have been looking into an issue
with ping times, and have seen a few reported speed issues. We haven't as
yet been able to replicate either of these issues on our side.

If you are still seeing a problem then please can you try the BT
speedtester, details are at

http://usertools.plus.net/tutorials/id/27

and also fill out the fault reporting form at http://cgi.support.plus.com

The MTR data is especially valuable.

With Regards,

Dave,
Old January 5th 05, 09:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jimmy

it's now 8:30 PM and it's very, very slow for me, both web and email access
(to various ISPs)

news