christmas Service

Old January 5th 05, 04:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
steve

Default christmas Service

I know I moan a lot, well a litle but christmas day when I needed to
IM a friend my modem was acting odd with a sync prob. For a laugh I
phoned Central Point and guess what someone was in and I fixed it.
So for a change a well done. Anyone else try it?

Old January 8th 05, 09:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Black Shuck

steve got up from the bar and shouted: :
I know I moan a lot, well a litle but christmas day when I needed to
IM a friend my modem was acting odd with a sync prob. For a laugh I
phoned Central Point and guess what someone was in and I fixed it.
So for a change a well done. Anyone else try it?

I had email and other service outages at Plusnet over the Christmas
break. The cleaner at Plusnet towers did his best to fix it (he
switched the beige box off and back on), but ultimately we had to wait
for the knowledgable to finsh their turkey and sober up before service
was resumed....