Suprise, suprise....not

Old January 6th 05, 08:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

Default Suprise, suprise....not

Once again Netgear have closed the tech support ticket with out any
response, in fact I got their email after they had closed their ticket....

So guess whose had to open another one, cutting & pasting all my responses
to their emails as they claim that they aren't receiving any..

Clever ploy, offer a email tech support system but set it up so that they
don't receive mail.........

Old January 6th 05, 08:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth

"kraftee" [email protected]& die.com wrote in message
Once again Netgear have closed the tech support ticket with out any
response, in fact I got their email after they had closed their ticket....

I sent them a faulty power supply a few weeks ago - they wanted $30
(unrefundable) for sending me a replacement before they received the in
guarantee faulty one. I should just have returned the faulty power supply to
the shop I bought it from.

Since then I've heard nothing and whilst they haven't closed my support
ticket asking for update information they haven't answered it either.

Their tech support isn't up to much unfortunately.

Gareth.

Old January 7th 05, 01:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Kraftee:
Clever ploy, offer a email tech support system but set it up so that they
don't receive mail.........

Hmm, I think they are SO incompetent they CAN'T manage to run email OR phone
support.
(tried both, complete waste of time)
Regards,
Martin

Old January 7th 05, 06:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

Martin² wrote:
Kraftee:
Clever ploy, offer a email tech support system but set it up so that
they don't receive mail.........

Hmm, I think they are SO incompetent they CAN'T manage to run email
OR phone support.
(tried both, complete waste of time)
Regards,
Martin

I know, the last ticket was closed the same day they responded to my email,
go figure & the *******ization of the English language contained within it
was something to behold.

I've just opened another ticket, cutting & pasting all my replies (with
headers), let's see how long they take to respond/close this one....

Old January 7th 05, 09:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:17:10 -0000, "kraftee" [email protected]&
die.com wrote:

the *******ization of the English language contained within it
was something to behold.

should that be "*******isation" ??

your spellchecker may have Americanized it :-)

Phil
--
Splenda - the only sweetener made from chlorine :-)
Old January 7th 05, 11:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

die.com wrote:

the *******ization of the English language contained within it
was something to behold.

should that be "*******isation" ??

your spellchecker may have Americanized it :-)

No, if his spellchecker did object, it was because it was
"universalizing" it :-) (And my spellchecker just objected to that,
wanting to change it to "universal;ising")

It has always been correct in English to use either form in many
words. Rather than the English not using ize, it is the Americans who
do not use ise.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Real men write self-modifying code.

Old January 7th 05, 11:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jonathan

kraftee wrote:
Once again Netgear have closed the tech support ticket with out any
response, in fact I got their email after they had closed their ticket....

So guess whose had to open another one, cutting & pasting all my responses
to their emails as they claim that they aren't receiving any..

Clever ploy, offer a email tech support system but set it up so that they
don't receive mail.........

Have you considered http://ipcop.sourceforge.net/ ?

:-)

Old January 8th 05, 05:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

Jonathan wrote:
kraftee wrote:
Once again Netgear have closed the tech support ticket with out any
response, in fact I got their email after they had closed their
ticket.... So guess whose had to open another one, cutting & pasting all
my
any.. Clever ploy, offer a email tech support system but set it up so
that
they don't receive mail.........

Have you considered http://ipcop.sourceforge.net/ ?

:-)

& just what has that got to do with Netgear being unable to deal with email