"No Connection With RAS" - What does this mean?

Old January 7th 05, 07:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default "No Connection With RAS" - What does this mean?

I lost my ADSL connection yesterday - Zen logged the fault with BT, who seem
to have solved the issue and noted the cause as above. What does this mean,
how does it occur and am I more likely to see it again if I've experienced
it once?

Thanks,

Jez

Old January 7th 05, 08:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

I lost my ADSL connection yesterday - Zen logged the fault with BT, who

seem
to have solved the issue and noted the cause as above. What does this

mean,
how does it occur and am I more likely to see it again if I've experienced
it once?

Thanks,

Jez

It probably means there was a spanner in the works somewhere between Zen and
your exchange.
Academic really IMO, just hope they don't make a habit of it.

Graham.

%Profound_observation%