Looking to migrate?

Old January 8th 05, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

Default Looking to migrate?

I've just downgraded my 2mb connection to 1mb on pipex. I'm looking to
migrate to a cheaper 1mb service. Anybody have suggestions on ISP's below
£30 with no download caps and preferably with free migration?

Thanks

Dan

Old January 8th 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Individual

"Dan" wrote in message
I've just downgraded my 2mb connection to 1mb on pipex. I'm looking to
migrate to a cheaper 1mb service. Anybody have suggestions on ISP's below
£30 with no download caps and preferably with free migration?

Thanks

Dan

http://www.ndo.co.uk/ndo/Products/Mi...dadslmigr.html

Home500 Migration Package - 512kbps download; 256kbps upload
Contract length: 12 months £19.99 per month Setup fee: £0.00
or
Home1000 Migration Package - 1mbps download; 256kbps upload
Contract length: 12 months£31.99 per month Setup fee: £0.00

Old January 8th 05, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Dan:
I've just downgraded my 2mb connection to 1mb on pipex. I'm looking to
migrate to a cheaper 1mb service. Anybody have suggestions on ISP's
below £30 with no download caps and preferably with free migration?

Thanks

Dan

There is Talk Talk, offer 1mb at £24.99 if you have your calls via them too, a
couple of quid more if not!

They did have problems around Christmas, though mine seems to be fine now.

--
Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
Free Calendar: http://www.bextech.me.uk/calendar

Old January 8th 05, 11:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bales1983 (Lee Bales)

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Dan:

I've just downgraded my 2mb connection to 1mb on pipex. I'm looking to
migrate to a cheaper 1mb service. Anybody have suggestions on ISP's
below £30 with no download caps and preferably with free migration?

Thanks

Dan

There is Talk Talk, offer 1mb at £24.99 if you have your calls via them too, a
couple of quid more if not!

They did have problems around Christmas, though mine seems to be fine now.

I think Plus.Net's 1mb Premier unlimited package is £29.99

Occasionally have a free migration offer on, dunno if it is currently on
though?

Lee
Old January 9th 05, 09:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 22:17:19 +0000, Bales1983 (Lee Bales)
wrote:

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Dan:

I've just downgraded my 2mb connection to 1mb on pipex. I'm looking to
migrate to a cheaper 1mb service. Anybody have suggestions on ISP's
below £30 with no download caps and preferably with free migration?

Thanks

Dan

There is Talk Talk, offer 1mb at £24.99 if you have your calls via them
too, a couple of quid more if not!

They did have problems around Christmas, though mine seems to be fine
now.

I think Plus.Net's 1mb Premier unlimited package is £29.99

Occasionally have a free migration offer on, dunno if it is currently on
though?

Lee

Hi,

The free migration offer is still on, see the following page.

http://www.plus.net/info2/move_broadband/

With Regards,

Dave,
Old January 9th 05, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Edgar

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:33:42 -0000, "Dan" wrote:

I've just downgraded my 2mb connection to 1mb on pipex. I'm looking to
migrate to a cheaper 1mb service. Anybody have suggestions on ISP's below
£30 with no download caps and preferably with free migration?

Thanks

Dan

Central Point.
John