HNC300 external dimensions?

Old January 9th 05, 10:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

Default HNC300 external dimensions?

I have looked at the documentation and emailed the company and got nowhere.
Has anyone got one and can tell me what they are? I need to find out if one
will fit in side a particular housing. TIA

Peter Crosland

Old January 9th 05, 10:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:32:09 -0000, "Peter Crosland"
strung together this:

I have looked at the documentation and emailed the company and got nowhere.
Has anyone got one and can tell me what they are? I need to find out if one
will fit in side a particular housing. TIA

Out of interest, what is a HNC300?
--

SJW
Old January 10th 05, 02:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jan Larsen

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:32:09 -0000, "Peter Crosland"
strung together this:

I have looked at the documentation and emailed the company and got
nowhere.
Has anyone got one and can tell me what they are? I need to find out if
one
will fit in side a particular housing. TIA

Out of interest, what is a HNC300?

It looks like a security camera sort of device.
I fail to see how it is broadband related.

Anyways, here is th secret website detailing the physical dimensions of a
HNC300:
http://www.google.com/search?q=HNC30...cal+dimensions

/J

Old January 10th 05, 08:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

It looks like a security camera sort of device.
I fail to see how it is broadband related.

It is an IP camera. Sold by many as such.*

Anyways, here is th secret website detailing the physical dimensions of a
HNC300:
http://www.google.com/search?q=HNC30...cal+dimensions

Thanks for the link.