Pipex Xtreme Solo 500 with multiple PCs

Old January 9th 05, 11:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Budden

Default Pipex Xtreme Solo 500 with multiple PCs

Hi,

I'm planning on signing up to the Pipex Xtreme Solo 500 service. I
have ordered a Netgear DG834G router and want to connect one PC wired
and one PC wirelessly to the router. Can use more than one PC with
this Pipex service in this way?

Regards,

Richard
Old January 9th 05, 11:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Richard Budden:
Hi,

I'm planning on signing up to the Pipex Xtreme Solo 500 service. I
have ordered a Netgear DG834G router and want to connect one PC wired
and one PC wirelessly to the router. Can use more than one PC with
this Pipex service in this way?

Regards,

Richard

Yes, that is no problem.

--
Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
Free Calendar: http://www.bextech.me.uk/calendar

Old January 10th 05, 09:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Do pipex actually monitor the usage ? There seems to be no way of
displaying how much has been used on their web site !!

Not to my knowledge, and i`ve *battered* it at times (i`m with Pipex)

Old January 10th 05, 09:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:51:51 +0000, Zarnywoop
strung together this:

Do pipex actually monitor the usage ? There seems to be no way of
displaying how much has been used on their web site !!

I'm sure they do in some way, although I make use of the connection
and do quite a bit of downloading and haven't had any notice of
excessiveness.
--

SJW