Best Dialup PAYG on NTL Phone line

Old January 10th 05, 05:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AMO

Default Best Dialup PAYG on NTL Phone line

I am looking to put my parents onto a bog standard 56K dialup PAYG.

They are on NTL for their phone.

As this is dialup, I am not restricted to using NTL for dialup.

However, are they the best to go with?

From a dialup charge perspective, are they all pretty much the same inwhich
case I might go with BT Yahoo.

Thanx.

AMO

Old January 10th 05, 10:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 10 Jan 2005 in uk.telecom.broadband, "AMO" wrote:

As this is dialup, I am not restricted to using NTL for dialup.
However, are they the best to go with?

You might get more suitable responses in uk.net.providers since there
will be more modem users lurking there... Peter M.

My other ISP : UK Free Software Network http://www.ukfsn.org