Mini-PCI Bluetooth adapters... anywhere?

Old January 11th 05, 08:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Steve Parry

Default Mini-PCI Bluetooth adapters... anywhere?

Peter fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

Hi,

I have looked all over the place. I know they do exist (or have done
so) as accessories for some laptops but cannot find anyone selling
them.

Does anyone know of a source?

Peter.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WD2V