No service from Tiscali for 7 days???

Old January 12th 05, 11:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony

Default No service from Tiscali for 7 days???

Has anyone else been affected by a long break in the tiscali service over
the past week? I had an email from them on the 4th of Jan, telling me that
I could expect a 1 hour break in service on the 7th of Jan. Since that date
I have had no broadband connection at all!!! I would appreciate any input
from others who have anything to say.

Old January 12th 05, 09:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin J

Tony,

Have been with them as broadband since Oct 2003.
No interruption at any time. Slow newsgroup retrieval at times but seems to
depend upon time of day. Email and surfing no worries.
Martin J. )