Wanadoo capped service

Old January 12th 05, 09:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter

Default Wanadoo capped service

Anyone know when they will let us know what our usage has been and what
tariff we will be put on?
I am paying for the 2Gb/month for 3 months but wonder if I have been
exceeding this lately.

Old January 12th 05, 09:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
andrew higgins

Sssssshhh! It's meant to be a secret, but AFAIK Wanadoo don't have metering
technology at the moment. The tariffs are effectively an 'honesty box' for
payment.
This may well change in the future, but right now you can download away
without a worry.