Does Wannado have a good newserver?

Old January 15th 05, 02:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

Default Does Wannado have a good newserver?

Alex Boosbeck wrote:
binaries....

thanks, Alex.

I know one thing, a new group was created a couple of months ago on a
topic I am particularly interested in (alt.satellite.gps.garmin) and it
still isn't available on their servers, despite several emails asking them
to add it. I can access it via Google Groups but that isn't the point.

Ivor

Old January 16th 05, 11:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Alex Boosbeck wrote:
binaries....

thanks, Alex.

I know one thing, a new group was created a couple of months ago on a
topic I am particularly interested in (alt.satellite.gps.garmin) and it
still isn't available on their servers, despite several emails asking them
to add it. I can access it via Google Groups but that isn't the point.

Just send an email to your ISP requesting they add the NG to their newsfeed.

Old January 16th 05, 04:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"Gizmo" wrote in message

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Alex Boosbeck wrote:
binaries....

thanks, Alex.

I know one thing, a new group was created a couple of months ago on a
topic I am particularly interested in (alt.satellite.gps.garmin) and it
still isn't available on their servers, despite several emails asking
them
to add it. I can access it via Google Groups but that isn't the point.

Just send an email to your ISP requesting they add the NG to their
newsfeed.

Read what I wrote..! I have already done this several times.

Ivor