Jetson's style video phone

Old January 16th 05, 10:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Jetson's style video phone

Hello Everyone,

Im posting to this forum, to make an announcment regarding a project
called Horizon, that we, a small development team, from Sydney,
Australia
have been working on.

Like most people, we haven't seen anything really new or exciting,
since switching to broadband.

So we set out to make, a video phone, like the ones you see in the
movies;
Full screen and in your face, with a strange sence of realism, that
has never
been seen on Windows before.

If you have a web-cam and a broadband connection, we are
inviting you,
to be involved in the final stages of this project, before we publicly
release it.

My msn messenger is:
Thankyou.

Ashod Apakian
Horizon

Old January 16th 05, 02:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

My msn messenger is:

And I thought that was an email address

--
Graham.

Old January 16th 05, 06:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Graham wrote:

My msn messenger is:

And I thought that was an email address

I can be both.
Old January 16th 05, 07:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On 16 Jan 2005 18:34:41 GMT, Ian Stirling
strung together this:

My msn messenger is:

And I thought that was an email address

I can be both.

I thought you were a person.....
--

SJW
Old January 16th 05, 08:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Lurch wrote:
On 16 Jan 2005 18:34:41 GMT, Ian Stirling
strung together this:

My msn messenger is:

And I thought that was an email address

I can be both.