Metronet 2Mbs - Any views?

Old January 16th 05, 09:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sniffer

Default Metronet 2Mbs - Any views?

Hi there,

I'm considering moving my 2Mbs ADSL connection to Metronet. Has anyone out
there any views on this ISP as a provider?

Regards

Old January 16th 05, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 16 Jan 2005 in uk.telecom.broadband, "Sniffer" wrote:

Has anyone out there any views on this ISP as a provider?

Some clients of mine use them and are positive about them.
They seem pretty good value for a fixed IP at 1000 knps, and I
expect their 2000 kbps service to serve you well, too. Posts in
this newsgroup have been positive about them, whenever (?) they're
mentioned (as in, I don't recall any negative comments at all). PGM.

My other ISP : UK Free Software Network http://www.ukfsn.org
Old January 17th 05, 12:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bryan Henderson

"Sniffer" wrote in message
Hi there,

I'm considering moving my 2Mbs ADSL connection to Metronet. Has anyone out
there any views on this ISP as a provider?

very pleased with them. I use their 512 mbs service and it is so much better
and cheaper than Telewest. On the rare occasion I phone tech support I get
to speak to someone within a few minutes every time.

Old January 17th 05, 06:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

very pleased with them. I use their 512 mbs service and it is so much
better and cheaper than Telewest. On the rare occasion I phone tech
support I get to speak to someone within a few minutes every time.

Have been on 512K for over a year. Very pleased. Usual disclaimer.

Dave

again
in the future!!
Old January 17th 05, 06:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Hutchings

In article , "Sniffer"
wrote:

Hi there,

I'm considering moving my 2Mbs ADSL connection to Metronet. Has anyone out
there any views on this ISP as a provider?

Regards

Really well regarded on adslguide. Tempted myself :-)

cheers,
Paul
--
paul at spamcop dot net