LTT Broadband going under???

Old January 20th 05, 05:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
an other

Default LTT Broadband going under???

The following changes have taken place on the companies that we are
monitoring for you:

Changes for LTT UK LIMITED(03844791)

20/01/2005 - CCJ event

hmmmmmm i assume this is a County Court Judgement and I am guessing it
is AGAINST LTT

Old January 22nd 05, 08:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On 20 Jan 2005 09:16:19 -0800, "an other"
wrote:

The following changes have taken place on the companies that we are
monitoring for you:

Changes for LTT UK LIMITED(03844791)

20/01/2005 - CCJ event

Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/09/2002 (DORMANT)
Next Accounts Due: 30/07/2004 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 15/09/2004

?

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !
Old January 23rd 05, 08:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Chare

wrote:

The following changes have taken place on the companies that we are
monitoring for you:

Changes for LTT UK LIMITED(03844791)

20/01/2005 - CCJ event

Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/09/2002 (DORMANT)
Next Accounts Due: 30/07/2004 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 15/09/2004

?

Phil

Their Web site still appears to work. It would be a pity if they wnet broke. It
is nice to see someone compete against BT and associated ADSL ISPs. Also LTT
provide coverage to people whose lines wont support ADSL

http://uk.lttbroadband.com/coverage/

--

Michael Chare

Old January 24th 05, 09:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:28:01 -0000, "Michael Chare"
wrote:

It would be a pity if they wnet broke.

agreed, they have goofed around with various company names so the one
that is the subject of this thread may not be the current trading
company - the web site refers to LTT Broadband Ltd

Phil