Problem with bulldog dsl

Old January 21st 05, 10:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Fuxas

Default Problem with bulldog dsl

Hi, I have "Home all Time 500" bulldog dsl. I have a router that is always
connected and turn on. In the last days the Ip address changes often
(randomly). Is it normal? Because I'm a foreign student (from Italy), IMHO
this is strange. In italy it's impossible that the ip changes with the
router always connected and turn on.
How about your english opinion?

Thank you

--

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Fuxas

Old January 24th 05, 02:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul D.Smith

Sounds like you have DHCP and there has been a line outage so your router
reconnected, getting you a new IP address.

Paul DS

Old January 25th 05, 12:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Fuxas

Sounds like you have DHCP and there has been a line outage so your
router reconnected, getting you a new IP address.

Paul DS

Thank you, but I have discovered that was my new phone. More exctaly, I have
need to buy a filter adsl for my new phone.
The last worked fine without filter.

--

Fuxas