Supanet and usenet

Old January 22nd 05, 05:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sunnydog

Default Supanet and usenet

Can anyone tell me if supanet provides usenet newsgroup access?

Ta very much

sunnydog

Old January 22nd 05, 05:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

http://www.supanet.com/help/help_contact_us/index.html
--
Cheers,

Guy

Old January 22nd 05, 05:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sunnydog

"Dr Teeth" wrote in message
http://www.supanet.com/help/help_contact_us/index.html
--
Cheers,

Guy

I take it you have never contacted supanet, the reason that I ask on here is
because I have just had 3 useless conversation costing 50p a minute, and not
getting the answer that I want even though I was very specific in my
question they just didn't know.

The joys of outsourcing.....

sunnydog

Old January 23rd 05, 02:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"sunnydog" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me if supanet provides usenet newsgroup access?

Ta very much

No they dont, they use to but scrapped it. Some of their web pages still
have details of their news-server, but it no longer exists
HTH