NTL Freedom

Old January 22nd 05, 11:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
parahandy

Default NTL Freedom

Just inches away from signing up to BT Yahoo! for 26.99, when I suddenly
find out about NTL Freedom. 5GB sounds fine for me.

Any one use them - thoughts please? Do you get NG access?

Allan McPhail

Old January 23rd 05, 11:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:13:43 +0000 (UTC), "parahandy"
wrote:

Just inches away from signing up to BT Yahoo! for 26.99, when I suddenly
find out about NTL Freedom. 5GB sounds fine for me.

have you researched widely ? NTL Freedom is only 512k and its NTL and
likely to be datastream so can that idea completely.

BT Yahoo is well overpriced, look at Demon Home500 for 19.99 per
month unlimited with free modem/activation. That's 7/month less than
Yahoo.

Metronet's PAYG 512k service has a max cost of 22.75 per month but a
minimum of 11.75. No limit on data volume, just cost.

F2S have a range of services under 20 with limits but pay to get
extra data. They provide at 2M if the line will take it.

Wanadoo also provide at 1M if lne is capable and have a 17.99/month
version.

Phil

Old January 23rd 05, 02:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

In article , parahandy says...
Just inches away from signing up to BT Yahoo! for 26.99, when I suddenly
find out about NTL Freedom.

That's like saying

"I was going to shoot myself then I found out about hanging instead..."