Beaming

Old January 23rd 05, 05:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dude

Default Beaming

Anyone else tried this new ISP? I've been with them since December and
I reckon they will save me over 180 this year!. Under 15 a month
for an unlimited connection and under 25 if you want unlimited free
calls.

I thoroughly recommend them - I'm bored with BT/AOL etc who you can
never got hold of if you need to. This company is cool and I recommend
them

http://www.beamingtelecom.co.uk

Old January 23rd 05, 05:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:38:39 UTC, "Dude" wrote:

Anyone else tried this new ISP? I've been with them since December and
I reckon they will save me over 180 this year!. Under 15 a month
for an unlimited connection and under 25 if you want unlimited free
calls.

I thoroughly recommend them - I'm bored with BT/AOL etc who you can
never got hold of if you need to. This company is cool and I recommend
them

So good that you're posting from Google and showing a Hotmail address?

Either they're so bad that they don't provide news and email, or you are
actually running 'beaming' from your mum's spare bedroom and trying to
advertise on the sly...

--
[Davism - a condition by which the sufferer experiences an inability
euthanasia recommended. (also known as Gee-axia)]
Old January 23rd 05, 06:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

On 23 Jan 2005 09:38:39 -0800, [Dude] said :-

Anyone else tried this new ISP? I've been with them since December and
I reckon they will save me over 180 this year!. Under 15 a month
for an unlimited connection and under 25 if you want unlimited free
calls.

I thoroughly recommend them - I'm bored with BT/AOL etc who you can
never got hold of if you need to. This company is cool and I recommend
them

Please explain :-

inetnum: 195.38.68.0 - 195.38.68.255
netname: TRINITE
descr: Trinite IP's (static) For ADSL Accounts
descr: Accent House, Triangle Business Park
descr: Stoke Mandeville, Bucks, HP22 5SX
country: GB
admin-c: RH538-RIPE
tech-c: SS40-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: TRINITE-MNT

Old January 23rd 05, 09:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nospam

"Dude" wrote:

Anyone else tried this new ISP?

Aparently not many, otherwise some dip**** associated with them would not
be spamming usenet pretending to be a satisfied customer.

Old January 25th 05, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
eusty

Spin Dryer wrote:
[...]

It's called posting via Nildram

--
eusty
UK Broadband Usergroup : http://www.uk-bug.net

(`._. All Outgoing Mail Scanned Virus Free ._.)