PIPEX

Old January 24th 05, 08:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kimmo

Default PIPEX

anyone having problems logging in this morning (i'm in the north west)

Old January 24th 05, 09:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

anyone having problems logging in this morning (i'm in the north west)

Nope (Liverpool)

Old January 24th 05, 10:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
in2minds

anyone having problems logging in this morning (i'm in the north west)

nope, been fine here in south wales

LJ

Old January 24th 05, 10:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wira One

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:27:54 +0000, Kimmo wrote:

anyone having problems logging in this morning (i'm in the north west)

If you're from Manchester .. yes, we did have a problem logging in between
12am until 7am (checked from my router PPP disconnection log). Got an
email from Plus.Net saying that BT engineers were working on Manchester
node this morning.

Old January 24th 05, 10:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Landru

"Kimmo" wrote in message

anyone having problems logging in this morning (i'm in the north west)

No, working fine here in Hove, Sussex.

Old January 24th 05, 08:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kimmo

"Kimmo" wrote in message
anyone having problems logging in this morning (i'm in the north west)

cheers guys for you response.

What happened some minutes after i posted the above was my telephone line
went dead. Phone BT and they said there was a problem and will send an
engineer out.

Came to my house, my side was ok so they said it was an exchange problem

come 6pm and problem solved.

BT even allowed called divert to my mobile for free during the period the
line was being repaired.

not bad, good service from bt after all (expect it to be as paying over
10-00 / month standing charge... even though using different telco service
provider).