LTT UK---INTERESTING READING-- LTT UK LIMITED ---ENJOY :-)

Old January 24th 05, 01:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
KaniStef

Default LTT UK---INTERESTING READING-- LTT UK LIMITED ---ENJOY :-)

Here is the most uptodate and accurate report on LTT, im not usre if it will
display to all of you properly but should you need a full copy please email me.

Company Identification Details

Subject Reported on LTT UK LIMITED

Creditline Recommendations

Monthly Credit Guide GBP 0
Risk Category HIGH RISK

Official Company Data

Legal Form Private Limited

Registration Number 03844791

Date of Incorporation 15/09/1999

Registered Office BLM SALISBURY HOUSE, LONDON WALL, LONDON, EC2M 5QN.
History 13/02/2001 : The Registered Office address changed from CRWYS HOUSE, 33
CRWYS ROAD, CARDIFF, CF24 4YF.
Date of Last Annual
Return to Registry 15/09/2004
Accounts The last filed accounts at Companies House are those to 30/09/2002
Accounting Reference
Date 30/09

Company Secretary
Secretary WENDA MARY SHEHATA
Address HUGLETTS WOOD FARM, GROVELYE LANE, CHURCHES GREEN, TN21 9PA.
Country of Origin UNITED KINGDOM
Date of Birth 22/08/1954
Appointment Date 15/09/1999

Directors
Director EDEN GEEVE AKHAVI
Address 315/2 OLD BROMPTON ROAD, LONDON, SW7 3DQ.
Country of Origin UNITED KINGDOM
Date of Birth 14/11/1973
Appointment Date 15/09/1999
Other Directorships EXPOTECH CORPORATION LIMITED,FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS
LIMITED,FCI TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION LIMITED,OCEANBED CABLE SYSTEMS
LIMITED,LTT PLC,SATORI LTD,MAID IN LATEX LIMITED

Director WENDA MARY SHEHATA
Address HUGLETTS WOOD FARM, GROVELYE LANE, CHURCHES GREEN, TN21 9PA.
Country of Origin UNITED KINGDOM
Date of Birth 22/08/1954
Appointment Date 15/09/1999
Other Directorships EXPOTECH CORPORATION LIMITED,EXPOTECH CORPORATION
LIMITED,FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED,MADE FROM SCRATCH LIMITED,FCI
TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION LIMITED,FCI TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION
LIMITED,OCEANBED CABLE SYSTEMS LIMITED,OCEANBED CABLE SYSTEMS LIMITED,LTT
PLC,LTT PLC,LTT BROADBAND LTD,LTT BROADBAND LTD,SATORI LTD,HATARAKI
LIMITED,MAID IN LATEX LIMITED,MADE FROM SCRATCH LIMITED,ONDANET
LIMITED,INTERGRATION LIMITED,ALMERIA NETWORKS LIMITED,ONDA NETWORKS LIMITED

Share Capital
Shares Ordinary GBP 1.00
Issued Number 2
Principal Shareholder 1 Wenda Shehata
1 Eden Akhavi
The above reflects the principle shareholder(s) by number of shares held,
irrespective of share classification type.

Public Record Information
Summary of CCJ's/Scottish Decrees
Period Last 72 Months Last 36 Months Last 18 Months
Amount Summary 1,284 1,284 1,284
Count Summary 2 2 2
Unsettled Amount Summary 1,284 1,284 1,284

Details of the most recent CCJ's/Scottish Decrees
Date Amount Type Case No Settled Court
13/01/2005 308 Judgment 4QZ35611 NORTHAMPTON CCBC
18/11/2004 976 Judgment 4BS13198 BRISTOL

Payment Analysis
( No Payment Analysis Data is Available )

Operations
In order to ensure the accuracy of this report, certain information has been
verified with the subject.
Activities NON TRADING COMPANY
Nace Code 7484 (1992)

Financial Data
The organisation indicates its accounts are dormant.

Key Industry Sector Trends
Year 2004 2003 2002 2001
Sample Size 36698 99999 99999 98812
Pre-Tax Profit Margin 29.9 19.2 15.7 15.5
Current Ratio 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.4
Borrowing Ratio 64 42.4 39.7 33.7
Return on Capital 207.8 99.5 89 86.9
Creditors Days 90 187 217 186

Above figures relate to companies in 1992 Standard Industry Classification
(Nace) sector : Miscellaneous business activities not elsewhere classified

*** End of Report on LTT UK LIMITED ***

Old January 24th 05, 01:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lucas

Old January 24th 05, 04:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:39:29 GMT, Nigel M wrote:

In uk.telecom.broadband, Alex Heney wrote:

Why do you think this might be of interest to anybody in this group?

Have I emerged in some kind of parallel universe? This is a *broadband*
group is it not? LTT are a *broadband* supplier.

See, both sentences had the word *broadband* in them. If someone was a
customer of LTT (or a prospective one), I think they may be interested.

Understand now?

No.

There was nothing in that detail that would have helped anybody
looking for a BB supplier.

If you didn't happen to know, there wasn't even anything in it to tell
us LTT *are* a BB supplier.

Information on what services they provide, how reliable they are, what
their customer service is like, etc. might well have been helpful.

But details of registered offices, directors, share capital etc. is
not relevant to this group.

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Illiterate?... Write for free help.

Old January 24th 05, 04:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Hayward

"Nigel M" wrote in message
In uk.telecom.broadband, Peter Hayward wrote:

And?

And you should learn to snip, and post properly.

Because?...wasn't it clear for you? You wanted a clean post with 'and' on
it?
What surprises me is your need to be offended by my inability to post by the
set of rule that you enjoy.
My address doesn't change use your rules to blank me.

Old January 24th 05, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Smith

"Alex Heney" wrote in message
[...]

Well it was amusing to me.... this guy was a director at one of my former
employers.... but i've never heard of him... They went down a few years back
lol

Old January 24th 05, 08:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:35:49 -0000, [Peter Hayward] said :-

"Nigel M" wrote in message
.. .
In uk.telecom.broadband, Peter Hayward wrote:

And?

And you should learn to snip, and post properly.

Because?...wasn't it clear for you? You wanted a clean post with 'and' on
it?
What surprises me is your need to be offended by my inability to post by the
set of rule that you enjoy.
My address doesn't change use your rules to blank me.

You top posted a one line reply to a pointless 129 line post.

What was the point of reposting the complete rubbish by the OP ?
Old January 26th 05, 01:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:16:01 GMT, Nigel M wrote:

In uk.telecom.broadband, Spin Dryer wrote:

You top posted a one line reply to a pointless 129 line post.

What was the point of reposting the complete rubbish by the OP ?

Because he is a prat (although the OP wasn't rubbish).

Both of those are matters of opinion.

On the first, I would agree with you.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
My mind ain't so open that anything can crawl right in.

Old January 26th 05, 01:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:12:37 -0000, Tx2
wrote:

In article , me8
, a.k.a Alex Heney says...

[...]

But details of registered offices, directors, share capital etc. is
not relevant to this group

And the "Times Online" thread you are happily participating in is?

No.

Who said I have to be consistent? :-)

But the OP in this thread just seemed completely pointless. Unless
somebody actually asked for contact details of directors of LTT, then
there was just no point to the post. And if they did, it should have
been posted as a reply in that thread.

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.