talk talk

Old January 24th 05, 05:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gus Noon

Default talk talk

Im with wanadoo 1meg just now thinking of changing to talk talk is there any
probs with talk talk

Old January 24th 05, 10:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Gus Noon:
Im with wanadoo 1meg just now thinking of changing to talk talk is
there any probs with talk talk

There was around Christmas time, but has all been sorted out now.

--
Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
Free Calendar: http://www.bextech.me.uk/calendar

Old January 24th 05, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

Im with wanadoo 1meg just now thinking of changing to talk talk is
there any probs with talk talk

There was around Christmas time, but has all been sorted out now.

I've been with talktalk since Dec 22 and service has been fine so far.

Old January 26th 05, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:00:18 -0000, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

I've been with talktalk since Dec 22 and service has been fine so
far.

Could you or the other guy post a usenet message through
news.talktalk.net in reply to this, I just want a quick squint at the
headers?

Replied with Talk Talk News Server!

Thanks for that, I may be coming talk talks way if I can ever get my
MAC code from my present iSP.

Hi
If you (or any one else) would like me to recommend you as a friend to
talktalk please let me know.

You would then get an email from me through TalkTalk

We both get 10 if you sign up! See TalkTalk site for details.

John D.

Old January 27th 05, 12:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Norman

"John" wrote in message
news:[email protected] eranews...

wrote:

I've been with talktalk since Dec 22 and service has been fine so
far.

Could you or the other guy post a usenet message through
news.talktalk.net in reply to this, I just want a quick squint at the
headers?

Replied with Talk Talk News Server!

Thanks for that, I may be coming talk talks way if I can ever get my
MAC code from my present iSP.

Hi
If you (or any one else) would like me to recommend you as a friend to
talktalk please let me know.

You would then get an email from me through TalkTalk

We both get 10 if you sign up! See TalkTalk site for details.

John D.

I am thinking about joining Talk Talks BB service when my exchange is
enabled next month. As I am already a phone customer would I still get the
10 sign up thing?

Norman

Old January 28th 05, 02:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Norman:

wrote:

[...]

If you are already a Talk Talk customer, then no you wouldn't get the 10.