tesco broadband

Old January 25th 05, 11:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
night-rider

Default tesco broadband

lost my setup disc for tesco broadband is there a site where i can download
the setting from as i need to do a reinstal of win xp?

cheers

Old January 25th 05, 01:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DB.

"night-rider" wrote in message
lost my setup disc for tesco broadband is there a site where i can
download the setting from as i need to do a reinstal of win xp?

cheers

I use Tesco broadband, too, but I don't remember getting a setup
disc. If I did, I've lost it! Do we need one?
Just before activation I received an email from
which gave me my broadband log-in. It seems
that If your email address is
your broadband log-in will
be
. And you'll need to put in the same password
you've been using until now. I think that's all I needed, but an email
will probably confirm.

--
DB.

Old January 25th 05, 02:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tiscali Tim

DB. wrote:

"night-rider" wrote in message
lost my setup disc for tesco broadband is there a site where i can
download the setting from as i need to do a reinstal of win xp?

cheers

I use Tesco broadband, too, but I don't remember getting a setup
disc. If I did, I've lost it! Do we need one?
Just before activation I received an email from
which gave me my broadband log-in. It
seems that If your email address is
your broadband
log-in will be
. And you'll need to put in the
same password you've been using until now. I think that's all I
needed, but an email to
will probably
confirm.

Would he need a driver disc for a Tesco-provided modem?
--
Cheers,
Tim

Old January 25th 05, 02:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DB.

"Tiscali Tim" wrote in message
DB. wrote:

[...]

Ah, yes - maybe he did. I sold mine, and put the money towards a
router.

--
DB.

Old January 25th 05, 08:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert Holdford

"night-rider" wrote in message
lost my setup disc for tesco broadband is there a site where i can
download the setting from as i need to do a reinstal of win xp?

cheers

Helpdesk: 08004798181. No doubt a long wait. Nevertheless, I am very
happy with Tesco Broadband . No problems at all after first modem was
dodgy. Anyway, have a Belkin router modem thingy now. Works a treat. A
PC, laptop and an xBox can be connected at the same time, brilliant.

Bob

Old January 25th 05, 09:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"Robert Holdford" wrote in message
news

"night-rider" wrote in message
lost my setup disc for tesco broadband is there a site where i can
download the setting from as i need to do a reinstal of win xp?

cheers

Helpdesk: 08004798181. No doubt a long wait. Nevertheless, I am very
happy with Tesco Broadband . No problems at all after first modem was
dodgy. Anyway, have a Belkin router modem thingy now. Works a treat.

PC, laptop and an xBox can be connected at the same time, brilliant.

Dunno if you stillcan but you use to be able to get a tesco setup cd for
free instore

Old January 25th 05, 10:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BIGEYE

You can pick up a setup disk from your local Tesco store.
They are next to the frozen fish!