Two Broadbands/Draytek 2600VG

Old January 25th 05, 06:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ste Kearney

Default Two Broadbands/Draytek 2600VG

I have a work broadband, 1mb ADSL, 16 ips, on a Draytek 2600VG - and a
home one, NTL 1.5mb cable, single dynamic but effectively static IP
with crap NTL200 SACM.

We are almost totally Mac, apart from oddball stuff for work (sun
servers), and have two Apple Airports to distribute stuff.

I can't think of a way to use the statics, share out my one and only
printer (HP4000TN) and see all the machines no matter which broadband
they are on.

The Draytek is wireless but can't do WDS (if i'd known that I wouldn't
have bought it) so I have to hook an ABS to that, and one to the
NTL200. The only way I can think of is to use the statics on ADSL, NAT
on the NTL200, static on the printer and have the entire internet able
to print on it!.

Any ideas?

Ste

--
Take out no before @ and spam after

Old January 26th 05, 03:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Can't you use the Draytek's printer port ?
Regards,
Martin

Old January 26th 05, 08:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ste Kearney

On 2005-01-26 03:07:58 +0000, "Martin²" said:

Can't you use the Draytek's printer port ?
Regards,
Martin

Nope - it's USB and the HP is everything else except USB. I use the
ethernet port.

Ste

--
Take out no before @ and spam after