UK Online

Old January 25th 05, 08:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pete.

Default UK Online

Hi, I'm about to move to an area covered by UK Onlines 8Mb service, and I am
very keen to get it. However I don't know if I'm going to be at the address
longer than 6 months. I have just spoken to their support people who say
that if I were to move I could basically take the account with me to my new
line.
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of this, and if it's as
easy as they say. The bloke said it'd cost about 70 quid, but I'd be happy
with that.

Thanks,
Pete.