EASYNET LLU

Old January 26th 05, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

Default EASYNET LLU

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:22:31 +0000, Steve K
wrote:

Mine stuck at 50db meaning I'm on 1mb, and no faster. I
was that depsite the fact I am in an Easynet area (soon anyway) I will
still be stuck at 1mb?

depends on Easynet's parameters, you are quoting BT's. If the noise
margin is 18 dB or more you'll be able to get 2M or more.

Phil

Old January 26th 05, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

wrote:

Mine stuck at 50db meaning I'm on 1mb, and no faster. I was that
depsite the fact I am in an Easynet area (soon anyway) I will still be
stuck at 1mb?

depends on Easynet's parameters, you are quoting BT's. If the noise
margin is 18 dB or more you'll be able to get 2M or more.

Where are these params published Phil? Mine noise is around 24db, att.
51 and line length 3kms. Just wondering thats all!

Steve

--

Take out no before @ and spam after