ANyone using Talk-Talk broadband?

Old January 26th 05, 10:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

Default ANyone using Talk-Talk broadband?

I would be interested to hear of the service/support as I am not altogether
happy with my current ISP who has taken nearly a month to deal with a simple
query.

Peter Crosland

Old January 26th 05, 11:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Peter Crosland:
I would be interested to hear of the service/support as I am not
altogether happy with my current ISP who has taken nearly a month to
deal with a simple query.

Peter Crosland

I've always found Talk Talk support very good, though some have found them not
to be.

Apart from the problems at Christmas, I am happy with the service so far.

--
Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
Free Calendar: http://www.bextech.me.uk/calendar

Old January 27th 05, 07:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

I've always found Talk Talk support very good, though some have found them
not to be.

Apart from the problems at Christmas, I am happy with the service so far.

Thanks for that. Do they have 24 hour support including Bank Holidays and
what prefix is the support line?

Old January 27th 05, 07:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Peter Crosland:
I've always found Talk Talk support very good, though some have
found them not to be.

Apart from the problems at Christmas, I am happy with the service so
far.

Thanks for that. Do they have 24 hour support including Bank Holidays
and what prefix is the support line?

Support is open daily 08:00 - 22:00

For the first 2 weeks you can use the 0870 number, which from a Talk Talk line
is free, after two weeks support is via a 09067 number at a cost of 50p per
minute.

Old January 27th 05, 10:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

Support is open daily 08:00 - 22:00

For the first 2 weeks you can use the 0870 number, which from a Talk Talk
line is free, after two weeks support is via a 09067 number at a cost of
50p per minute.

Not good enough particularly at a rip off price!

Old January 28th 05, 02:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Peter Crosland:
Support is open daily 08:00 - 22:00

For the first 2 weeks you can use the 0870 number, which from a Talk
Talk line is free, after two weeks support is via a 09067 number at
a cost of 50p per minute.

Not good enough particularly at a rip off price!

Never used it, as it's really only for setup problems, and not problems with
the network. I agree 090x numbers are a rip-off.