Broadband recommendations please

Old January 27th 05, 09:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
newman

Default Broadband recommendations please

I am looking for an ISP with most or all of these features-

1 Under 20/month
2 Free activation and modem
3 0800 or 0845 helpline
4 email addresses
5 512k or above
6 Reasonable download limits
7 Good reputation for service

If this is too demanding a list, I am open to other suggestions.

Regards