linux isp

Old January 27th 05, 01:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
gram

Default linux isp

I am looking for a broadband isp that supports linux on my pc e.g red hat

anyone come across any in the uk.

thanks

Old January 27th 05, 01:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

gram wrote:
I am looking for a broadband isp that supports linux on my pc e.g red hat

anyone come across any in the uk.

Do you mean that will help you set it up?

All (?) ISPs will work just fine with an ADSL router.

Old January 27th 05, 06:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wira One

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:08:52 +0000, gram wrote:

I am looking for a broadband isp that supports linux on my pc e.g red hat

anyone come across any in the uk.

thanks

Get a router and you can forget about setting up your broadband once for
all! I'm using Fedora Core 3 (RH Linux - community release) and I've no
problem with my cheap like a chip ebuyer's router.

Old January 27th 05, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:01:02 +0000, gram wrote:

yes one who can help if I have probs setting it up. "Ian Stirling"

Metronet's support guys use Linux and will answer questions relating to
Linux and Metronet. Only time a asked a LInux related question got
excellent and full answers. Usual Disclaimer
HTH
Dave

again
in the future!!
Old January 27th 05, 09:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

I am looking for a broadband isp that supports linux on my pc e.g red hat
anyone come across any in the uk.

http://www.ukpost.com
http://www.ukfsn.org

Both run by Jason Clifford, a regular contributor to various linux forums

"We promise that all of the profits made by the UKFSN.ORG operation will
be used to fund Free Software in the UK"