BB Providers

Old January 27th 05, 06:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Select

Default BB Providers

Hello,

I'm looking to move my BB service to another provider, then only thing is,
they ned to be able to accept payments by Dircet Debit or by Visa Electron
debit card.

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Simon

Old January 27th 05, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:59:48 -0000, "Select" wrote:

I'm looking to move my BB service to another provider, then only thing is,
they ned to be able to accept payments by Dircet Debit or by Visa Electron
debit card.

Can anyone help?

Metronet - pay in arrears by whatever method
BT broadband - goes on phone bill, ditto

Phil

Old January 28th 05, 01:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Select:
Hello,

I'm looking to move my BB service to another provider, then only
thing is, they ned to be able to accept payments by Dircet Debit or
by Visa Electron debit card.

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Simon

Pipex. If your migrating you can get two months free.

--
Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
Free Calendar: http://www.bextech.me.uk/calendar

Old January 29th 05, 01:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bill

Select wrote:

Hello,

I'm looking to move my BB service to another provider, then only thing is,
they ned to be able to accept payments by Dircet Debit or by Visa Electron
debit card.

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Simon

Plus do DD, although they prefer a card for the first payment at least
or you risk a bigger gap in service.

A question, a Visa debit should be as good as a CC for anyone, if they
can tell the difference at all ?

Bill