Just got a new Router/Modem, need help

Old January 29th 05, 02:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mugwump

Default Just got a new Router/Modem, need help

In article ,
says...
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:01:44 -0000, Mugwump wrote:

In article ,
says...
Is there a group more suited to helping with Routers/Modems ?

I've just received one of them EBuyer ones and it's working fine but I
would like to find somewhere to ask a few questions about getting it
to work with P2P and Networks ?

Thanks

If it's an Origo or Safecom model then pop along to
http://www.adsltech.com/portal/forum and we will help you out.

how long does the e mail to verify take, I joined yesterday and still
nothing ?

We have problems with that sometimes. I have activated the account for
you.
--
Mugwump

Reply to 'usenetmail{at}discworld{dot}org{dot}uk