Zen Internet - PN NG's

Old February 1st 05, 06:20 AM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
BIGEYE

Default Zen Internet - PN NG's

My migration to Zen should be complete tomorrow. Will I still be able to
access Plusnet's NG's e.g. plusnet.service.customer-feedback
I would like to keep an eye on how the 'capping' unfolds.
TIA

Old February 1st 05, 06:44 AM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
E=mc²

"BIGEYE" wrote in message
My migration to Zen should be complete tomorrow. Will I still be able to
access Plusnet's NG's e.g. plusnet.service.customer-feedback
I would like to keep an eye on how the 'capping' unfolds.
TIA

No, you'll have to use Zen's News Groups...

I use http://news.individual.net/ in O.E.

Registration
If you would like to use the Individual.NET news-service,
please send a mail to which contains the
following specifications:
Your full name (first and last name)
Your e-mail address

Old February 1st 05, 07:42 AM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Nuttall

BIGEYE wrote in article
:

My migration to Zen should be complete tomorrow. Will I still be
able to access Plusnet's NG's e.g.
plusnet.service.customer-feedback I would like to keep an eye on
how the 'capping' unfolds. TIA

You can access the web front-end on the portal. Not sure if you need an
account. A free one might do it.

--
Keith Nuttall
www.yammer.co.uk
Old February 1st 05, 08:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"BIGEYE" wrote in message
My migration to Zen should be complete tomorrow. Will I still be able to
access Plusnet's NG's e.g. plusnet.service.customer-feedback
I would like to keep an eye on how the 'capping' unfolds.
TIA

You can "keep an eye" on it on the plusnet forum on adslguide.

Jc.