WinXp64 and Voyager 105 drivers

Old February 1st 05, 03:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard

Default WinXp64 and Voyager 105 drivers

Is there a link to a driver for the modem. I cant get the modem to work,
yellow exclamation mark. No net access. Help

Old February 1st 05, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mugwump

In article ,
says...
Is there a link to a driver for the modem. I cant get the modem to work,
yellow exclamation mark. No net access. Help

The news from planetamd64.com is that they won't be available until the
back end of this year.

http://www.planetamd64.com/viewtopic...hlight=voyager
--
Mugwump

Reply to 'usenetmail{at}discworld{dot}org{dot}uk