Wanadoo newsgroups

Old February 1st 05, 05:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Grey

Default Wanadoo newsgroups

I have just joined Wanadoo BB and found they only support 37,000-odd NG's.
My old BT dialup had nearly twice that. How can I get my old NG's back and
is there any web-based NG's I can use?

Graham

Old February 1st 05, 06:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Grey:

http://news.individual.net/

--
Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
Free Calendar: http://www.bextech.me.uk/calendar

Old February 1st 05, 06:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Grey:
I have just joined Wanadoo BB and found they only support
37,000-odd NG's. My old BT dialup had nearly twice that. How can I
get my old NG's back and is there any web-based NG's I can use?

Graham

http://news.individual.net/

If you can get a reply from them to register. I've been waiting for 2
weeks.

Ivor

Old February 1st 05, 06:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Grey:
I have just joined Wanadoo BB and found they only support
37,000-odd NG's. My old BT dialup had nearly twice that. How can I
get my old NG's back and is there any web-based NG's I can use?

Graham

http://news.individual.net/

If you can get a reply from them to register. I've been waiting for 2
weeks.

Ivor

Very strange, took only a few days for me, and using to post this.

Old February 1st 05, 06:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message

Very strange, took only a few days for me, and using to post this.

I applied over a week ago. I still not heard from them. Strange thing was,
I emailed them to ask what was happening with my registration and they
replied back with a simple link to a certain section of the terms and
conditions - the terms said "registrations may be delayed due to sickness,
etc". Now if they have a human there that is able to reply to emails,
surely they can reply to a registration? Doesn't make sense.

Old February 1st 05, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jimbob

Beck wrote:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message

Very strange, took only a few days for me, and using to post this.

I applied over a week ago. I still not heard from them. Strange
thing was, I emailed them to ask what was happening with my
registration and they replied back with a simple link to a certain
section of the terms and conditions - the terms said "registrations
may be delayed due to sickness, etc". Now if they have a human there
that is able to reply to emails, surely they can reply to a
registration? Doesn't make sense.

Thats it, it's run by some dedicated guys, they might be on hols?

Old February 1st 05, 07:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jeff Gaines

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:29:29 +0000 (UTC), "Beck"
wrote:

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message

Very strange, took only a few days for me, and using to post this.

I applied over a week ago. I still not heard from them. Strange thing was,
I emailed them to ask what was happening with my registration and they
replied back with a simple link to a certain section of the terms and
conditions - the terms said "registrations may be delayed due to sickness,
etc". Now if they have a human there that is able to reply to emails,
surely they can reply to a registration? Doesn't make sense.

Come on, it's a German organisation.

The email responder is there but the registration responder is not
only off sick, but the email responder does not even know which
department he/she is in - let alone his/her name :-)

--
Jeff Gaines
Old February 1st 05, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Jeff Gaines" wrote in message

Come on, it's a German organisation.

The email responder is there but the registration responder is not
only off sick, but the email responder does not even know which
department he/she is in - let alone his/her name :-)

I am not having a go, just stating things as they have happened.

Old February 2nd 05, 09:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CheggersPop

I have just joined Wanadoo BB and found they only support
37,000-odd NG's. My old BT dialup had nearly twice that. How can I
get my old NG's back and is there any web-based NG's I can use?

Graham

http://news.individual.net/

If you can get a reply from them to register. I've been waiting for 2
weeks.

Ivor

I sent them an email last night (01/02/05) at 6:30pm and got my account
details this morning (02/02/05) at 8:15am.

(".)

Old February 2nd 05, 10:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

CheggersPop wrote:
I have just joined Wanadoo BB and found they only support
37,000-odd NG's. My old BT dialup had nearly twice that. How can
I get my old NG's back and is there any web-based NG's I can use?

Graham

http://news.individual.net/

If you can get a reply from them to register. I've been waiting
for 2 weeks.

Ivor

I sent them an email last night (01/02/05) at 6:30pm and got my
account details this morning (02/02/05) at 8:15am.

Hmm, interesting. I'll have another go.

Ivor