UK Online offer 2Mbps for £29.99

Old February 2nd 05, 07:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan

Default UK Online offer 2Mbps for £29.99

In the subject!

http://www.adslguide.org/newsarchive.asp?item=2071

I'm seriously considering migrating from pipex 2mb service but of course
will have to wait til 10th of Feb when the trial ends. My only worry is that
with them offering on the 8Mb will my service will my service suffers due to
contention.

I have never noticed the effects of contention since I joined Pipex nearly 3
years ago.

Dan

Old February 2nd 05, 10:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Ough

"Dan" wrote in message
In the subject!

http://www.adslguide.org/newsarchive.asp?item=2071

I'm seriously considering migrating from pipex 2mb service but of course
will have to wait til 10th of Feb when the trial ends. My only worry is

that
with them offering on the 8Mb will my service will my service suffers due

contention.

I have never noticed the effects of contention since I joined Pipex nearly

3
years ago.

2MB with no restrictions for £29.99 sounds fantastic!

I've emailed NDO and asked them if I can cancel!!

Simon

Kernow Telecom - Cheap international calls
(India only 10p/min on 0871 570 8216), (USA, Europe
and Oz National rate on 0870 794 8303/0844 570 8303)
Email us for more rates and unlocking offers!
**Old website still going- http://kernow-telecom.co.uk**

Old February 2nd 05, 11:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Allison

Dan wrote:
In the subject!

http://www.adslguide.org/newsarchive.asp?item=2071

I'm seriously considering migrating from pipex 2mb service but of course
will have to wait til 10th of Feb when the trial ends. My only worry is that
with them offering on the 8Mb will my service will my service suffers due to
contention.

I have never noticed the effects of contention since I joined Pipex nearly 3
years ago.

Dan

I know that very, very, very few people have the 8Mb service.