Unbundled Loops and PIPEX High speeds (2,4,8mb?)

Old February 3rd 05, 01:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mo

Default Unbundled Loops and PIPEX High speeds (2,4,8mb?)

Hi
Currently on 1mb PIPEX ADSL (about 28)
My local loop would be Southampton,Hampshire (Shirley to be exact)

I notice PIPEX dont offer unbundled acces and they are only trialling 2mb
whereas UKOnline (as posted above/below) offer 2mb for 30 and even 8mb for
10 more!

Anyone know if Pipex will be offering anything soon? I dont wanna leave
Pipex they been good to me and i like my email addy.

Also what are UK online like, reliable.are there any other companies
offering similar speeds for maybe 2,4 or 8mb?

Also what kinda **** am I looking at going through to move? (happy with my 3
year old modem so dont particularly need any hardware)