Cancelling Tiscali account woes

Old February 3rd 05, 09:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Zardoz

Default Cancelling Tiscali account woes

Be warned they'll try and fleece you... I cancelled in November, they
say they didn't get confirmation of this until Dec 02 and that the
payment they took on Jan 31 is entirely valid as it's the last one to
cover the 1 month notice period.

Bunch of wa*&*kers.

Note to self * always keep email records of communications *
Old February 3rd 05, 09:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
E=mc˛

"Zardoz" wrote in message

Be warned they'll try and fleece you... I cancelled in November, they
say they didn't get confirmation of this until Dec 02 and that the
payment they took on Jan 31 is entirely valid as it's the last one to
cover the 1 month notice period.

Bunch of wa*&*kers.

Note to self * always keep email records of communications *

Phone the bank up and stop the Direct Debit or if you pay by Debit / Credit
card, phone them up to make sure that they don't take any more money from
you.

Old February 3rd 05, 05:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Troy

E=mc˛ Woofed :

Phone the bank up and stop the Direct Debit or if you pay by Debit / Credit
card, phone them up to make sure that they don't take any more money from
you.

They're still at it then :-( If the OP pays by credit card he can get them
to cancel the January payment. Tiscali kept taking money from me for nearly
a YEAR after I cancelled. I contacted my cc company each month and they
just reclaimed the money back from Tiscali - didn't cost me a penny. All
letters etc to Tiscali were ignored BTW.

Awful company :-((
--
Regards,

Troy the Black Lab.