Can someone give me *THE* number

Old February 3rd 05, 12:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
StuffJustHapens

Default Can someone give me *THE* number

I want to cancel a BT Business Broadband account and so far I have made
5 calls, spoken to various different departments who all stick me in a
queue that either goes nowhere or - wait for it - ends up after 10
minutes saying 'the number you have dialled has not been recognised'.

OK folks - what is the maginc phone number (Exec office will do!)

Ta