Pipex - wow!

Old February 3rd 05, 04:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Shevek

Default Pipex - wow!

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:58:01 GMT, Nigel M wrote:

In uk.telecom.broadband, Grant wrote:

I've asked further questions, and have had replies within minutes.

You were a prospect.

Yes, you could think that, but I said in my first reply that I had
already signed up.

no you didn't... you said

I've signed up, I think I've made the right choice.

as your last statement.

--

Shevek

Get DigiGuide - a downloadable desktop PC TV and Radio Guide
http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=31493

Get Firefox!