Pipex - wow!

Old February 3rd 05, 05:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
johnydeath

Default Pipex - wow!

Nigel M wrote:
A few days I asked about BB ISPs, I was considering Pipex. I emailed
their support department and got a reply within 24 hours. Since then
I've asked further questions, and have had replies within minutes.

I've signed up, I think I've made the right choice.

I've been with them 2 years but phoned last week to ask if they were
going to cut prices as the market is so competetive and I can save 100
per year going with someone else. I was told to watch their website
over the next 2 months, he told me he couldn't say anything else.

Clever marketing to keep me, or are we in for a cut - keep your eyes peeled.

I'll stay for a couple of months then I'm off - purely mercenary reasons.