Pipex - wow!

Old February 3rd 05, 05:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default Pipex - wow!

Thus spaketh Nigel M:
A few days I asked about BB ISPs, I was considering Pipex. I emailed
their support department and got a reply within 24 hours. Since then
I've asked further questions, and have had replies within minutes.

I've signed up, I think I've made the right choice.

I used to be with Pipex, and they are excellent, speeds always high, the only
reason I moved away was I was able to get 1mb at a lower price.

I would always recommend them.

--
Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
Free Calendar: http://www.bextech.me.uk/calendar

Old February 3rd 05, 05:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Thus spaketh Nigel M:
A few days I asked about BB ISPs, I was considering Pipex. I emailed
their support department and got a reply within 24 hours. Since then
I've asked further questions, and have had replies within minutes.

I've signed up, I think I've made the right choice.

I used to be with Pipex, and they are excellent, speeds always high, the
only reason I moved away was I was able to get 1mb at a lower price.

I would always recommend them.

Only one megabit? They have 100mbit standard in far east for years.

Old February 3rd 05, 05:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh 7:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Thus spaketh Nigel M:
A few days I asked about BB ISPs, I was considering Pipex. I emailed
their support department and got a reply within 24 hours. Since then
I've asked further questions, and have had replies within minutes.

I've signed up, I think I've made the right choice.

I used to be with Pipex, and they are excellent, speeds always high,
the only reason I moved away was I was able to get 1mb at a lower
price.

I would always recommend them.

Only one megabit? They have 100mbit standard in far east for years.

That is true, but I can't have what's not available.

Old February 3rd 05, 06:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Thus spaketh 7:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Thus spaketh Nigel M:
A few days I asked about BB ISPs, I was considering Pipex. I emailed
their support department and got a reply within 24 hours. Since then
I've asked further questions, and have had replies within minutes.

I've signed up, I think I've made the right choice.

I used to be with Pipex, and they are excellent, speeds always high,
the only reason I moved away was I was able to get 1mb at a lower
price.

I would always recommend them.

Only one megabit? They have 100mbit standard in far east for years.

That is true, but I can't have what's not available.

Thats makes you stupid.

Old February 3rd 05, 08:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

Nigel M wrote:

In uk.telecom.broadband, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Only one megabit? They have 100mbit standard in far east for years.

That is true, but I can't have what's not available.

Don't feed the trolls.

Learn not to feed the astro turds either.
You know what I mean..
Wow I have my 1kbit ADSL for 29.99 and its grreeaaattt!
I can download 2 emails a day on that service and its greeeaaattt!
No usage caps until I get to 50kbyte. Great for text emails. WoW!

Old February 4th 05, 03:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"7" wrote in message
k...
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Thus spaketh 7:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Thus spaketh Nigel M:
A few days I asked about BB ISPs, I was considering Pipex. I emailed
their support department and got a reply within 24 hours. Since then
I've asked further questions, and have had replies within minutes.

I've signed up, I think I've made the right choice.

I used to be with Pipex, and they are excellent, speeds always high,
the only reason I moved away was I was able to get 1mb at a lower
price.

I would always recommend them.

Only one megabit? They have 100mbit standard in far east for years.

That is true, but I can't have what's not available.

Thats makes you stupid.

Not as stupid as someone that says 100mbit is available in the far east but
uses blueyonder though eh?